Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Product Reviews Competition

Win £100 of FLO Gift Vouchers!

Starting today until the end of May 2018 for every product review submitted to our website, you will be entered into a draw to win £100 of FLO Gift Vouchers :-)

To enter find a product you wish to review at our website (it doesn't need to have been brought at FLO :)) then on the product page, under the 'Customer Reviews' tab, click on 'Write a Review'. 

flo_reviews_screenshot.thumb.jpg.2d9acc07fa5659146804f4105f8c9262.jpg

1 review = 1 entry into the draw. 

There is no limit to the number of entries but only genuine reviews will be counted. "Hi Mom" isn't enough. 

We will randomly select a winner early June.

Good luck!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good thing I just bought some new gear then!

Hopefully I will get some clear skies before the end of April to give the gear a fair test :clouds1::rolleyes:

If you live in southwest england, I apologize! The cloud is my fault :happy8:

Great idea - genuine reviews seem rare when you are looking for new gear, so this will help increase the information available to the buyer.

I don't mind if I don't win, I'll be giving something back to FLO and the community (my way of saying that with my luck  I know there is no chance of me winning anyway ? ) 

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, Stub Mandrel said:

Boo Hoo!

Trust me to spot this on 1 June...

I first saw this when it was posted, just after buying a bunch of new kit. The weather wasn't good enough for me to test it all properly in that time :( (and I forgot).

Still, can't dwell on it too much.

Archived