Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_terminator_challenge_winners.thumb.jpg.6becf44442bc7105be59da91b2bee295.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Owmuchonomy

COMPLETED - SOLD - LUNT LS60THa/B1200FTPT H-alpha solar scope

For sale is my Lunt LS60THa/B1200FTPT Ha scope.  The scope is in MINT condition in the original flight case as it came from FLO.  This is the Pressure Tuner version also with the B1200 blocking filter allowing for a larger field for observing AND imaging.  It is also equipped with the magnificent Starlight Instruments Feathertouch focuser with 1.5" travel and 10:1 reduction which makes focussing for imaging cameras so sweet.  The diagonal comes ready equipped with the T2 camera connection.  Pick up here near Harrogate is possible or I do also have the original LUNT packaging so it can easily be picked up by the courier of your choice at your risk.  I can provide box weight and dimensions should you wish to do so.

£1940 by bank transfer please.  This price includes the ADM dovetail and Televue Sol Searcher I purchased as extras.  If you don't want these items then deduct £40.  Pictures below including some images taken using this scope and a ZWO ASI 174 Mono camera.

IMG_1271.thumb.JPG.17edccd98be059874ac3217bdd6408e7.JPG

IMG_1274.thumb.JPG.b2a7968c079912a17a59789d473c2a81.JPG

IMG_1275.thumb.JPG.b36544136c7a5e2b562e79ec2c7be342.JPG

28531845916_e35631988c_o.thumb.jpg.50e9a1a765d849d01e2698f5733df520.jpg

28488522951_294968d6a8_o.thumb.jpg.20f6611b7c0790b964f516091ece2bd1.jpg

Edited by Owmuchonomy
Sold
  • Like 1

Good luck with the sale, looks very nice.  I'd be potentially interested in this scope myself if it were in a few month's time and I'd not just shelled out a ton of money for this year's holiday.

You definately need a HA scope mate the difference is night and day ?

Brian 

I feel quite sad now reading this, just let my mint one of these go, but with the standard Crayford for £1200 on Astrobuyandsell. I didn't have enough posts to advertise on here. I have just been made redundant so it had to go. I hope you get your price for yours,  I am already missing mine. 

• Sad 1