A fantastic week at Les Granges

old_eyes

Just completed at fabulous week at Les Granges with Olly Penrice and Peter Goodhew. Superb weather and skies (so different to what I left behind in North Wales).

Olly has already posted some of the fruits of our labours, and there will definitely be more to come.

But in the meantime I offer this:

Olly.thumb.jpg.34f3745734d576d9f6167b378ea46b50.jpg

I call it "A Weary Astronomer Rests After His Labours"

9 minutes ago, old_eyes said:

Just completed at fabulous week at Les Granges with Olly Penrice and Peter Goodhew. Superb weather and skies (so different to what I left behind in North Wales).

Olly has already posted some of the fruits of our labours, and there will definitely be more to come.

2 minutes ago, old_eyes said:

That's what happens when you get six clear nights on the bounce!

Sounds like you had a great time.

Looks like some well deserved catch up of sleep. That what happens when you get clear  Sky's, and the hours just fly by under the stars ☺

16 hours ago, old_eyes said:

I see the glass is empty :)

Glad you had a great time and I'm sure you came back full of ideas and increased processing skills.

Steve

2 hours ago, ollypenrice said:

Anyway, back to things serious! All three of our week's galaxy images have been given the 'top pick' ticket on Astrobin so, when awake, we didn't do too badly, eh?

Olly

Well, your output is so consistently good, it may seem to the rest of us that you can do this imaging stuff in your sleep, but  anybody who has ever put a camera on a scope will know that it definitely isn't  so.:hello2:

Archived