SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

AR2706 Today, 21-4-18

xtreemchaos

just a heads up on todays action, the AR is looking very nice today, very active loads of bright snakey stuff what seams to be moving when watching it through the ep, theres some proms too with the ones on the off going limb being the best to see,

hope you all have clear to view , seeing here is quite good a little bit fazey.

charl.

5adaf389d4d54_AR2706WL21-4-18COM.thumb.png.0262e6c59a15edf7ba9a1473c9516772.png

thanks John, I know what you mean mate, I'm like a kid in a sweet shop, doing vis now and the detail is fantastic, think I just seen a ejection outa the snakey stuff, a small flare I think it was fast. glad your getting some great views mate. charl.

Thanks Charl. This is the first session this year where I have had decent seeing and can use a bit of higher magnification. The detail around 2706 is fascinating. I could watch it all day and will, clouds permitting. Really enjoying the Ha experience. All I have got to do is try some imaging lol.

Archived