sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_annual.thumb.jpg.3fc34f695a81b16210333189a3162ac7.jpg

Full 1.25" Filter set Baader/Astrodon **SOLD**

Hi SGL members!

As I'm moving to 2" filters I wish to sell my 1.25" mounted filter setup.

This setup consist of a kit of Baader LRGB as seen here for example:

https://www.teleskop-express.de/shop/product_info.php/language/en/info/p563_Baader-LRGB-CCD-Filtersatz-1-25----Interferenzfilter---4-Filter.html  @268 Euros

plus the piece de resistance, the Astrodon 3nm ones; Ha, SII, OIII.

New they are 608 Euros a pop.... Example:

https://www.teleskop-express.de/shop/product_info.php/info/p5153_Astrodon-1-25--Narrowband-Filter-H-Alpha-3nm-mounted.html

I will part with the LRGB set for £150 and the Astrodons for £450 each of £1200 for the lot of three. That is effectively most of the haggling done already.

These filters rendered me six AAPODs in one year alone, and that was with mediocre OTAs and substandard processing skills...

I can accept PayPal, UK or French, UK or European Bank transfer, I can ship from the UK or France, no problem as I tend to go back and fourth. Let's say £7.50 per filter shipping cost for insurance purposes. They will also be available for pickup in London shortly.

The filters have never been cleaned or wiped. They have lived in Atik Filter wheels as long as I had them.

Below: LRGB set to the left, Astrodons to the right.

/Jesper

PS There might be an ATIK EFW2 up for grabs too once these are gone ;-)

Filters.thumb.jpg.ff0278b6e4d236e7da92820f9edc3e0c.jpg

I just looked at the prices as linked above. Was not aware they could be had cheaper. 

Ha purchase date: 05.08.2013
OIII and SII: 17.09.2013
LRGB: 28.08.2013

Cheers!

Edited by Jessun
addded date of purchase
  • Jessun changed the title to Full 1.25" Filter set Baader/Astrodon **under offer**
14 minutes ago, geordie85 said:

It won't be much as duty is worked out on weight 

I've just looked that up..its based on the value of the item purchased..

The Customs Duty Rate is a percentage. This percentage is determined by the total purchased value of the article(s) paid at a foreign country and not based on factors such as quality, size, or weight. 

17 minutes ago, geordie85 said:

It won't be much as duty is worked out on weight 

Wouldn't count on it this is my weather station weight  84 grams.

Dave

Customs.thumb.png.98dbbf51eafe7d92b2dcfcd346635aa6.png

• Jessun changed the title to Full 1.25" Filter set Baader/Astrodon **SOLD**
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By alexbb
      This is another finished target for this season.
      I (quite) recently bought a TS Photoline 102 ED with FPL53 which performs surprisingly well for a doublet. So I put it to tests and imaging, in parallel with an older FPL51 AstroProfessional 102 ED doublet.
      The blue color correction is much better in the newer TS. I shoot luminance often with both and then take the highlights from the better scope.
      For this image I also used some older data that I had available, shot with a 130PDS, but that maybe only made my life more difficult. Not that otherwise I shot data through the refractors in a single panel with reducers/correctors, but also in 2 panels with no reducing correctors. Same about the RGB. Some shorter exposures from the backyard, some from a dark site, most of the G data from a dark site, B and R from home (clouds came in at the dark site) and a lot of other adventures.
      But in the end I managed to put them all together and made an image out of them.
      You can watch it in full resolution and see other details on astrobin: Great Orion Nebula
      Clear skies!
      Alex

• By elbaztardo
      Atik Horizon Mono
      EFW2
      Baader NB and LRGB Filters
      Boxed with cables.
      Looking for £1500\€1600

• By daz
      Hi all
      I have the following filters for sale. Boxed and include UK postage. All are 1.25" and optically perfect.
      Baader 35nm H-alpha - £45  REDUCED TO £40 Altair #ND96 0.3 and 0.6 - £15 (pair)  
      Payment by bank transfer please.
      Thanks for looking!

• By Sp@ce_d
      Almost posting this one out of frustration with the weather but I guess I've been lucky to get enough to make the effort, so here's what I have so far.
      Captures between 22 & 30 November through pretty dismal skies.
      9x900 Ha Astrodon 5nm
      6x900 OIII Astrodon 3nm
      6x900 SII Astrodon 5nm
      Esprit 150 with the new Flattener/Reducer 0.77x & QSI683
      Processed in Pixinsight with a final pass through Topaz DeNoise AI. Still finding it a bit heavy handed & feeding my overcooking tendencies. 
      Feel free to poke, prod and mumble about it. Be warned, it's not too pretty in deep. I'd love more data but it's been dire. I have 15mins each of RGB for stars but not happy with results so far so desat ones will have to do for now. 

• By Corpze
      Hi, I just published a video of how I am cleaning my filters - I thought I might do this while my telescope is back at service due to some kind of astigmatism.
      How do you guys clean your filters? it seems that every dust particle finds it way to the filters just as you are done cleaning them, and to sit in a damp bathroom seems kind of a mess...

Anyway, here is the video
      / Daniel

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.