Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_globular_clusters_winners.thumb.jpg.13b743f39f721323cb5d76f07724c489.jpg

p14b

COMPLETED - FOUND>>>>>>>>WANTED 50mm Right-Angled Finderscope

WANTED 50mm Right-Angled Finderscope

Ideally something like the item below, needs to be right-angled! as my straight through 50mm finderscope is useless when my guide scope is in place. 

Let me know if you have one to sell. 

image.png.dfa86b145cdfd6b6d11e9f79833eb42b.png

Thx Paul

Edited by p14b

Hi Paul,

I have one of these that I can sell you for £30 delivered. It could do with a paint job to tidy it up but it is optically sound.

Let me know.

Derek

Hi Derek

Any chance you can add a photo, but yes that sounds ok, i'm defo interested.

Thx Paul  

I picked this up with a scope I bought last week from @Paul73, a well known fashion guru here on SGL.

Im not quite sure what is going on with the colour scheme but the Optics are very clean and bright. 

IMG_0798.thumb.JPG.474edd7e21d233dbb0b8b611bdccc6b8.JPG

IMG_0799.thumb.JPG.b56b18b6afdc2ae7170a3e5925e043e0.JPG

WOW!  That's ugly.

Whats the rusty nail-head looking thing on the diagonal ? I'm hoping its just something on the cloth.

image.png.d6cb2bc24c6994100555db57de13cb83.png

Not quite what I was expecting, but if you say the optics are good and all is as it should be > I would offer £25 posted. (bank transfer)

Thx Paul

If I'm not mistaken, that "rusty nailhead" is a bit of leaf lying on my garden chair 😉

I think you are being a little harsh in calling it ugly. @Paul73 put a lot of creative energy into that colour scheme and it's probably what all the fashionable finder scopes will be wearing next summer 😎

These normally sell for £40-£45 so this is a bargain. How about £27.50?

Edited by DRT
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi Derek

OK-Deal £27.50 . Please send me your Bank details and I will pay at once. 

>>>>>>>> On a personal-Message <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Please send asap to >

Thx Paul

Edited by p14b

The paint work isn’t my handiwork. @baggywrinkle Popped it in with his ED80 when I took it on. Not sure that I have ever looked through it.

‘Fashion Guru’ isn’t something that I’ve been called before. Thanks. I think....

Paul

• Like 1

I was only thinking I needed a RA finder last night as I twisted and contorted my body into unholy positions beneath my SCT... just why manufacturers continue to hawk straight-thru finders is anyone's guess.

To True.

I changed my C925 crappy finder for the celeston 50mm RACI angled finder last year, but it won't fit my TV-101 or my SW scopes, so needed a SW type one.

Luckily I bought the one above off Derek, and all is good as it came today and this afternoon I painted it back to all black.

Defo a must buy IMHO, saves viewing at silly angles that's for sure.

ITEM FOUND , Please remove ad 

Thx Paul