Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

EQMOD, SGP and New PC's ......

swag72

Having had a hard drive reformatted and essentially a new updated version of Windows 10 on the system, I could't get the plate solving and meridian flips to work in SGP. Following on from a thread on here, I decided to uninstall the current version of EQMOD (V200k) and reverted back to V128k (link here). After a clear night I can confirm it now all works properly (as it did before the PC was updated)

So if you have a new PC and have found that your plate solving / syncing / meridian flips aren't working properly, then do try uninstalling the new EQMOD version and dialling back to V128k.

@Scott - Hopefully this will solve your issue too.

2 hours ago, swag72 said:

Having had a hard drive reformatted and essentially a new updated version of Windows 10 on the system, I could't get the plate solving and meridian flips to work in SGP. Following on from a thread on here, I decided to uninstall the current version of EQMOD (V200k) and reverted back to V128k (link here). After a clear night I can confirm it now all works properly (as it did before the PC was updated)

So if you have a new PC and have found that your plate solving / syncing / meridian flips aren't working properly, then do try uninstalling the new EQMOD version and dialling back to V128k.

@Scott - Hopefully this will solve your issue too.

Thanks heaps for letting me know Sara. I’ll certainly be giving it a go. Glad you’re sorted :)

Thanks for the heads up here, I'm about to do the test run tonight on those two exact operations u mentioned later tonight on a new pc. I'll try it first with the new drivers and let people know if its an issue.

2 hours ago, Scott said:

Thanks heaps for letting me know Sara. I’ll certainly be giving it a go. Glad you’re sorted :)

I was just about to share this with you but you are on top of it! Fingers crossed, too much of a coincidence otherwise ......

5 hours ago, swag72 said:

Good info., Sara.

Archived