Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Sgp success

I wanted to let yall that have helped me , I had successfully ran a sequence of m42 . Although , guiding is still an issue and only gathered 4 out of 10 in each lrgb . .I've caulked my primary and hopefully that'll save me from having image shift . I've received the handbook on Astro imaging and the AIP4WIN processing software that I've been picking through and this book is what every Astro imager starting out should have . There are so many things that come into play when imaging , I'm so thankful that yall have set me on the right path . It's not just a journey but, an adventure. Thanx yall SGL

Not been personally involved in your "adventure", but pleased to know that you are making progress. It can be a beast to get everything working together and it is often a case of many small steps before getting that giant leap forward when it all comes together. Be of good cheer ... it will happen.

Archived