Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Astrophotography

Devvy

Greetings,

Hoping an expert out there can guide me in right direction.

Have a olympus OM-D E-M10 and a Nexstar 6SE telescope, I've seen many posts and ebay items talking about  T/T2 mounts but none seem to suit my camera, am I out in the cold ? :)

Thanks 

Jeff

" Simply choose either the Revelation 1.25" or 2" T adaptor to connect your camera to your Telescopes focuser.  Celestron SCT owners should use the Celestron T-Adapter SCT (Ref: 93633-A). ETX90/125 owners should choose the Meade #64 T adaptor or AE Eyepiece holder and T-mount camera adapter for ETX Maks, Meade LX, LS and LT owners should choose the Meade #62 T adaptor. "

For the 6SE, the Celestron T-Adapter SCT (Ref: 93633-A) would seem to be appropriate. This would completely replace the diagonal on the scope.

I haven't actually used an olympus, so it may be worth giving them a call before ordering, as they will be able to confirm that it is definitely suitable for your system. They are one of the "good guys" in the astro-retail market and give you good advice.

Archived