Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Welcome to FLO Takahashi

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of you might be thinking "Hang on a minute. Takahashi. That's Ian King, isn't it?".  We thought the same so respectfully stayed away from Takahashi but Takahashi themselves said they wanted at least one other stockist here in the UK. They spoke with Ian and Ian recommended FLO. Together we will endeavour to ensure Takahashi is available to a wider market and will fully support it. 

Hostile takeovers aren't really our thing :smile: 

Steve

With Takahashi's recent legendary QC and FLO's legendary Customer service this is a match made in heaven for the customer..... I mean that very seriously.

If I may add in jest...... potentially a match made in heaven for DHL as well :D  :D (based on anecdotal evidence of course!)

While i cant see me ever owning a Tak.........this can only be a very good thing both for FLO and members of SGL and the general astro community, nice one FLO

( if my lotto numbers come up i will revise my opening statement)

Holy cow that's wonderful news!  Well done @FLO, no better way than recommendation and a well deserved one.  I had the below delivered this morning to dig a base for a new shed, but will just use it to bury my wallet as deep as I can now :icon_biggrin:

20180413_081344.jpg.19b775db32a7e991a002bf04ded1ccc4.jpg

H"mm, does customer service have to route all enquiries via takahashi europe? if so, that will not be to the advantage of the customer, more cost and a much longer response time. My experience with takahashi equipment is tops! my experience with takahashi europe is "difficult" they have a different understanding of customer  service let alone customer money!      Henry b in europe.

Archived