Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_dslr_mirrorlesss_winners.thumb.jpg.9deb4a8db27e7485a7bb99d98667c94e.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Kbramley

Moonlite delivery delays?

Anyone else waiting on Moonlite products, I ordered a CR2 on the 10th Feb through FLO but still not arrived. Seems a long time :(

Keith

I’d contact Flo. Unless you wanted a big tube mounting kit. They are pretty standard gear.

Paul

PS. You’ll love it when it does arrive!

12 minutes ago, Kbramley said:

Anyone else waiting on Moonlite products, I ordered a CR2 on the 10th Feb through FLO but still not arrived. Seems a long time :(

Keith

I ordered a focuser direct from Moonlite, it took about 4 weeks to arrive and another week to clear customs.

Dave

Definitely just check with them for an ETA. I think they may only order every few weeks to consolidate shipping and it may just have missed one. They will let you know.

Hope you get it soon, but it will be well worth the wait, they are superbly engineered.

I'm loving mine.

I queried it with Flo but last response was 20th March, I don’t want to pester (emailed them twice this week, no response), not sure what the delay is tbh as it’s now 8 weeks even if it arrived today :(

Got a response from FLO, looks like the Moonlite order has landed so hopefully get it next week sometime :)