Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

smr

COMPLETED - Skywatcher HEQ5 Pro

Looking for one of these mounts.

Hello,

If you're still looking for an HEQ5Pro then I have one coming up for sale but I haven't advertised it here yet. I have been selling off all my observatory based stuff and going over to mobile binocular based astronomy.

Apart from a few small bits and pieces the main items I still have for sale are. :

:  HEQ5Pro mount with power lead, hitec astro usb interface, two weights, hand controller.  The mount has some marks especially on the weights but functions as it should and guides well when computer based with PHD and a finder guider. I'm looking for £300 for the mount

:  HEQ5 pillar to pier adapter puck. £20

:  Black powder coated steel bolt down observatory pier.  £250

If you would like any further info get back to me. I'm in County Durham.

IMG_7391.JPG

IMG_7392.JPG

IMG_7393.JPG

IMG_7395.JPG

IMG_7396.JPG

Edited by drmillrace
error correction

Thanks for your reply although I am after an HEQ5 with the tripod too.

I assume you seen this ad on the for sale side of this site but just in case you haven't . I don't have any links with the seller btw

On 09/04/2018 at 17:20, Trikeflyer said:

I assume you seen this ad on the for sale side of this site but just in case you haven't . I don't have any links with the seller btw

Thanks, seems a sale is pending, argh, just what I was after as well!

after just buying a second hand HEQ5 pro myself from RVO i've been on the look out for these mounts :) there's a group on facebook called 'secondhand astronomy equipment uk" - I believe theres one for sale on there too. I don't know the seller or anything, just spotted it on my HEQ5 sourcing mission :)

Personally I haven't bought from them, but I believe they are well thought of on SGL. Guy who runs it has been very helpful in the past with queries.