Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_lunar_close-ups_winners.thumb.jpg.b5fb18580607a749e382266fe55a02a1.jpg

Grant

SGL Mini Summer / Solar Event - Are you interested?

We are thinking of organising a last minute solar weekend event at Lucksall (http://www.lucksallpark.co.uk/) over the weekend of 22nd-24th June to coincide with international SUNday.

We need to make a decision within the next few days if this is viable or not - if you are interested in coming, please can you let me know in this thread?

Thanks,

Grant

I've just checked that the calendar is clear and it is, so I'd certainly be interested in attending that one.

Ade

Me too, will need to see if I can book my wife into the respite care home otherwise I'll have to bring her along :eek:

Dave

Put my name on the list. Never been to one of these but as there is a solar focus to this one it seems like a good place to start!

I'm up for it, may be a tent affair this time being June

If I weren't already helping out at an outreach event on international SUNday then I would have been up for it too, have fun folks :-)

I'm afraid there hasn't been enough interest shown in this event to make it viable - we will explore doing something in Summer 2019 but will plan it further in advance to give more time to get the word out there.

Shame, will have to have my own Sun day.

Dave