sgl_imaging_challenge_2021_3.thumb.jpg.30e9b298c34c80517e8b443ce153fce3.jpg

Possibly one of my best images yet of this fabulous crater.

Best 300 of 6000 frames (DSLR Video) with the Mak and D3200. Ptolomeus, Arzachel et al cooking, and I'm off to bed, more tomorrow.Plato.png.a368396c8a3f3e7c812c8f6d0bc1c978.png

Pipp>AS!3>IMPPG.

Edited by johnfosteruk
amended title, stupid autocomplete
  • Like 4
5 hours ago, johnfosteruk said:

Best 300 of 6000 frames (DSLR Video) with the Mak and D3200. 

Very nice. :thumbsup: Wot Mack the Night would that be?

I wonder , how does this pipp thing distinguish,  can you chose best 3, best 30, best 300, best 3000, what % of the 6000 fall into which group spec.

how different are they, where does one draw the line ,, I feel a download of a **fm is needed!

Edited by SilverAstro
16 hours ago, SilverAstro said:

Very nice. :thumbsup: Wot Mack the Night would that be? Skymax 102

I wonder , how does this pipp thing distinguish,  can you chose best 3, best 30, best 300, best 3000, what % of the 6000 fall into which group spec. There's a choice of 4 different methods in Pipp, 3 are contrast based (I think) 1 is brightness based. I actually had it pick the best 600 and had AS!3 pick the best 300 of those.

how different are they, where does one draw the line ,, I feel a download of a **fm is needed! Wash your mouth out :happy7:

• Thanks 1