SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Afternoon Lunar delights

johnfosteruk

I had a busy morning getting the garden out of winter mode and getting ready for summer, so like @Fozzie I felt deserving of a lazy lunar afternoon (and as it turned out, evening) Plenty of observing and imaging was had, it's what Sunday afternoons (and evenings) were made for. Most blue I've seen this year.

To get the ball rolling here's a small afternoon Moon and a close up with too much barlow. :)

400 frames of 2000 (DSLR video) 

Pipp>AS!3>IMPPG>Photoshop.

5ab81d45c1282_AfternoonMoon25-03-18.thumb.png.f0462ee660b07f3e853f937e775c6495.png

Close up

5ab81d7bdb707_DaytimeMoon25-03closeupandannotated.thumb.jpg.fe44d7deb534de3cd771bbad4db748d8.jpg

10 hours ago, johnfosteruk said:

I had a busy morning getting the garden out of winter mode....

It was the hand down the drain, removing the twigs and pebbles that my youngster had deposited down their that really gave me the appetite to do nothing all afternoon...  The removal of a dead frog, after spending the night in drain unblocker (thanks to the wife) that was a real highlight!

Great images and presentation as ever!

Archived