Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_constellations.thumb.jpg.6034fe99df7fe590f77a776877551964.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
marcus_z

Wanted: Vixen SX2

Wanted: Vixen SX2 - contact via PM please!

Edited by marcus_z

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kronos831
      Hey guys! Its me again... I know what you are thinking ūüėõ¬†there is not such thing as a cheap mount for astrophotography...and i agree with you! I just want to know if there are any significantly cheap mounts (under 100 pounds)¬† for my skywatcher heritage 130p that can give me maybe 15-30 sec exposure time max.¬†Thanks
      Kronos
    • By KP82
      Anyone here familiar with this Vixen binoculars, Vixen Binoculars Ascot ZR 8 x 42WP
      I can't seem to find any reviews on the net. It costs around £140, about the same as many other low-mid range porro models from top tier brands such as Nikon Action EX.
      While Vixen refractors (Made in Japan models e.g. ED81S) are known for quality, their binos seem to be very inconsistent according to many reviews (other models). I'd be glad to hear some personal experiences with Vixen binos even if it isn't the model I listed.
      Many thanks.
    • By Leon-Fleet
      I'm looking at upgrading my manfrotto tripod to  something far sturdier and taller.
      I'm 6f3" so ideally having a tall tripod makes life easier as long as it doesn't get blown about by the wind. 
      I've heard the eq6 is a good shout but perhaps a little on the short side, but or the manfrotto 055 potentially still wobbly, or vixen porta ii. 
      I'd like to spend less than £60, but is that realistic? 
      What do you use or recommend? 
      Thanks 
      Leon 
    • By blapidarious
      After being initially excited at getting my first mount. I found that the instructions that came with it aren't much help. I'm trying to use the mount with my canon camera and 70-200 lens. 
      I know I have to align the mount to the celestial pole but do you do this before turning the mount on?
      How does the mount know if you are using the camera on the left or right side?
      Sorry for what are simple questions but I feel once I get these sorted I can start enjoying my new hobby instead of being frustrated at the first step.
    • By Neil27
      A very lightly used AZ EQ6-GT mount and tripod for sale. The mount is approx 3 years old and I am the second owner. It is in exceptional condition and as stated has been very lightly used by myself and previous owner.
      Reason I am selling, due to a change of job and working away significant parts of the week / month I have no time to indulge in the hobby at the moment.
      The mount comes with all the usual items,
      Mount and tripod, hand controller, cigarette power lead, eqmod usb lead, manual.
      Also included in the sale is the ADM losmandy / Vixen saddle and the regulated power supply - this one as per FLO website - Nevada PS-08 PSU
      Price is £995 ovno for everything.
      I have the box for the mount with original packaging but not the tripod, hence this is pick up only or can travel and meet half way by arrangement - I travel extensively so I'm sure something can be arranged.
      I accept cash, cheques and bank transfer (which is easiest to be honest). Paypal if the buyer pays the fees.
      The mount is currently in my observatory and can be seen working if you wish.
      The ES102 pictured is also for sale in the next ad!
      Thanks for reading and if you have questions please PM me and we can discuss in more detail.
      Neil.

√ó

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.