Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Stephen Hawking's Last Interview

orion25

Wow, thanks for posting this.  Being in the UK I've never heard of let alone seen Star Talk before.  I'm not generally a fan of American TV but it sure is a refreshing change and indicator of what science and astronomy TV can look like + suggest those at the Beeb should take a look.        

46 minutes ago, groberts said:

Wow, thanks for posting this.  Being in the UK I've never heard of let alone seen Star Talk before.  I'm not generally a fan of American TV but it sure is a refreshing change and indicator of what science and astronomy TV can look like + suggest those at the Beeb should take a look.        

You're very welcome. And to think, Tyson had no idea that this would be the last time he would speak with Hawking. The show was aired only a few days before his death.

On 3/18/2018 at 08:49, RayD said:

That was a great watch, thanks Reggie.  I like the informal format bringing a kind of fun element to it.  I've seen a number of Tyson's video's but never this show.  

Enjoyed that :thumbright:

You're welcome, Ray. StarTalk is one of my favorite shows. I flipped when I heard that Hawking was on there.

Archived