Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_2018_sp_banner.thumb.jpg.a4fa178de7d36660e48f7eb1205319eb.jpg

spaceboy

Berlebach UNI-28 (HEQ5, EQ5, EQ3-2, GIRO, AZ4) , AZ4 mount and stainless tripod, OMNI XLT120

Posted (edited)

I'm just not getting out observing as often as I once did so I thought I'd have a sort out of my surplus to requirements astro gear.

The double clamp Berlebach UNI-28 tripod (RRP £389) is in excellent condition and extends plenty high enough for even the longest of refractors to be used comfortably. Compatible with the EQ3-2, EQ5, HEQ5, AZ4 or GIRO type mount heads. The optional tripod spreader (RRP £58) is included as is the original tripod chains. Also included is rubber and spiked feet (RRP £21) for concrete or grass use. The eyepiece tray has some signs of handling and a couple minor dinks that have been repaired but over all this is an excellent example of a truly superb tripod. £260

evo_thumb_jpg_a87ebf9baebda06231b1d54390c681b8.jpg.bb2dc279f9ed2955bdb786fcf4d3dff7.jpg

In excellent condition with finder, diagonal (not pictured), ota rings and dovetail. A rare opportunity to purchase the Celestron XLT120 OTA as this is usually sold as part of a package. WITHDRAWN

Originally purchased for a solar mod but the scope is so nice I just couldn't bring myself to shortening the tube and making other necessary modifications to it.

IMG_20180301_192229.thumb.jpg.74eba2846e6577bb55b8428408170df9.jpg

Immaculate condition, All as new Televue Nagler 3-6 zoom, boxed with caps, etc £280 posted SOLD

All items also on AB&S. Collection from Birmingham area on larger items.

Edited by spaceboy
  • Like 2

Hello,

I would be prepared to offer £150.00 for Celestron XLT 120 OTA. I can arrange collection from you if we can do a deal at that.

Kind regards, HAsun.

Morning,

If you can't come a deal with HAsun I'm also interested in the XLT120 but would want to pick it up in person which is only practical for me if you're in or between East Anglia and Yorkshire.

Thanks 

W

PM sent regards 3-6mm nagler zoom

5 hours ago, HAsun said:

Hello,

I would be prepared to offer £150.00 for Celestron XLT 120 OTA. I can arrange collection from you if we can do a deal at that.

Kind regards, HAsun.

2 hours ago, Wilburt said:

Morning,

If you can't come a deal with HAsun I'm also interested in the XLT120 but would want to pick it up in person which is only practical for me if you're in or between East Anglia and Yorkshire.

Thanks 

W

Thanks for the offers guy but I would like to get back what I paid for it so I will hold out for a little longer.

27 minutes ago, festoon said:

PM sent regards 3-6mm nagler zoom

And replied

Hi, Sorry I wasn't clear, I'm not offering the same as the other poster, its more important to me that youre close and I can see it before buying, if you are close, say in Suffolk I could go to your asking price. 

Thanks 

1 hour ago, Wilburt said:

Hi, Sorry I wasn't clear, I'm not offering the same as the other poster, its more important to me that youre close and I can see it before buying, if you are close, say in Suffolk I could go to your asking price. 

Thanks 

In the first post it says:

All items also on AB&S. Collection from Birmingham area on larger items.

And replied.

On ‎12‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 20:26, spaceboy said:

Collection from Birmingham area on larger items.

Sorry guys and girls but other than the Nagler Zoom all items for sale are collection ONLY!!

Posted (edited)

AZ4 head only. In excellent condition. Good for f/5 Newtonian scopes up to 6", f/5 Refractor up to 5" or f/10 refractors up to 4", MAK's or SCT's up to 5"

£50 posted SOLD

az4 head.jpg

Edited by spaceboy

Posted (edited)

Berlebach UNI-28 tripod now *** SOLD ***

Omni XLT120 OTA available again at £160

Sorry but both items are collection only due to a lack of suitable packaging materials but I will consider meeting within a reasonable distance if it helps.

IMG_20180722_114626.jpg

IMG_20180722_114635.jpg

IMG_20180722_114654.jpg

IMG_20180722_114705.jpg

IMG_20180722_114718.jpg

IMG_20180722_114722.jpg

IMG_20180722_114734.jpg

IMG_20180722_114752.jpg

IMG_20180722_114800.jpg

Edited by spaceboy

Posted (edited)

Berlebach Tripod ***SOLD***