Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_inspirational_skies_winners.thumb.jpg.94f78e21c195e385c5621d89ea0b51b9.jpg

Grant

SGL 2018 SP Bookings

6 hours ago, cjdawson said:

Hey Rushy.    I'll be bringing my LX-90 as well.  Had mine for over 15 years and I love it.    I'm more than happy to run through everything with you and make sure that you are fully up to speed with it.

that would be great as im not sure it is working correctly

Thanks Grant, 102 would be great. Look forward to seeing you there.

Best regards.

Bob.

Not going this year. Did plan to go earlier on in the year, but plans changed for this October. Have fun! :)

I will be across at Kelling though in a few weeks to compensate for not going to SGL this year! ;) 

16 hours ago, rushy said:

that would be great as im not sure it is working correctly

Make sure that you bring all the bits with you, and I'm sure that by the time we've finished going through everything it'll be as good as we can get it.

• Like 1

Do you have to be an SGL member to book through FLO? I have a mate who wants to come down for the Saturday night - he doesn't own a telescope but is interested in astronomy (And whiskey, if that helps?)

33 minutes ago, rockystar said:

Do you have to be an SGL member to book through FLO? I have a mate who wants to come down for the Saturday night - he doesn't own a telescope but is interested in astronomy (And whiskey, if that helps?)

Why doesn't he just join ? doesn't take a minute, there is NPR at the entrance so would need to book for one night if you want to drive in.

Dave

23 minutes ago, Davey-T said:

Why doesn't he just join ? doesn't take a minute, there is NPR at the entrance so would need to book for one night if you want to drive in.

Dave

He's going to book,  it was just a case if he can book through FLO, or go through Lucksall and pitch on a non-star party plot

1 minute ago, rockystar said:

He's going to book,  it was just a case if he can book through FLO, or go through Lucksall and pitch on a non-star party plot

If he becomes a member he can book through FLO, possibly cheaper and he'll get a welcome pack and be found a space with everybody else.

He doesn't need to participate in the forum there are hundreds of members that have never posted anything :grin:

Dave

• Thanks 1