Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SGL 2018 SP Bookings

Grant

6 hours ago, cjdawson said:

Hey Rushy.    I'll be bringing my LX-90 as well.  Had mine for over 15 years and I love it.    I'm more than happy to run through everything with you and make sure that you are fully up to speed with it.

that would be great as im not sure it is working correctly

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, rushy said:

that would be great as im not sure it is working correctly

Make sure that you bring all the bits with you, and I'm sure that by the time we've finished going through everything it'll be as good as we can get it.

• 4 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, rockystar said:

Do you have to be an SGL member to book through FLO? I have a mate who wants to come down for the Saturday night - he doesn't own a telescope but is interested in astronomy (And whiskey, if that helps?)

Why doesn't he just join ? doesn't take a minute, there is NPR at the entrance so would need to book for one night if you want to drive in.

Dave

23 minutes ago, Davey-T said:

Why doesn't he just join ? doesn't take a minute, there is NPR at the entrance so would need to book for one night if you want to drive in.

Dave

He's going to book,  it was just a case if he can book through FLO, or go through Lucksall and pitch on a non-star party plot

1 minute ago, rockystar said:

He's going to book,  it was just a case if he can book through FLO, or go through Lucksall and pitch on a non-star party plot

If he becomes a member he can book through FLO, possibly cheaper and he'll get a welcome pack and be found a space with everybody else.

He doesn't need to participate in the forum there are hundreds of members that have never posted anything :grin:

Dave

Archived