Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

SGL 2018 SP Bookings

Grant

Bookings for this years Star Party are now open, more information can be found at: http://sglsp.com/

There are limited spaces on the Thursday before the main weekend as another group has the site booked. I've enabled booking for the Thursday for those who do want to arrive earlier but be aware, Lucksall will do their best to fit you in but it may not be on the pitch you request, if there are any problems then either myself or Lucksall will get in touch to advise.

Bookings can be done here:

https://www.firstlightoptics.com/sgl-sp-booking.html

Very much looking forwards to this already!

Cheers,

Grant

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marvellous - all booked up Friday to Monday plus all the food going! Can't wait to see you all there again. Clear skies have been booked, but they couldn't guarantee they would be over Lucksall campsite.......

On ‎18‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 19:08, Pig said:

Booked Friday, Saturday and Sunday...... ??

Great. Gotta get a look through that brand spanking new Tak when I see you!

(Just in case you don't recognise my username, we met at the peak star party last year in Rosliston in October. You might remember it because the skies were clear two nights in a row - and of course we haven't had any since then!! - Steve)

2 hours ago, Trikeflyer said:

Great. Gotta get a look through that brand spanking new Tak when I see you!

(Just in case you don't recognise my username, we met at the peak star party last year in Rosliston in October. You might remember it because the skies were clear two nights in a row - and of course we haven't had any since then!! - Steve)

I do remember you .... and your manual setup, you did rather well finding targets if I remember correctly ? of course you can look through my Tak and a few others ?

43 minutes ago, Pig said:

I do remember you .... and your manual setup, you did rather well finding targets if I remember correctly ? of course you can look through my Tak and a few others ?

After the ribbing I got from Nick about my dob, I've invested in a (to coin his phrase) 'real' scope as well ? ??, skywatcher equinox 120ed, not a Tak for sure but early doors it's a nice scope.

See you soon 

Steve 

4 minutes ago, Trikeflyer said:

After the ribbing I got from Nick about my dob, I've invested in a (to coin his phrase) 'real' scope as well ? ??, skywatcher equinox 120ed, not a Tak for sure but early doors it's a nice scope.

See you soon 

Steve 

I did notice the ED120 in your signature...... I won’t comment on the “ real scope” for fear of retribution.... but I know what you mean ?

Hello All.

Christina and I are booked at Lucksall as from the Friday and leaving on the Tuesday morning.

Looking forward to meeting up with old friends and making new ones too....

We are both at Galloway at the moment and enjoying the company and of course some dark skies!

Best regards,

Christina and Hadyn - Isle of Man

Archived