Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

• Announcements

TAL 100RS f/10 Refractor OTA

dweller25    1,027

I am reducing the number of telescopes I have, so as I also have a very nice 4" F/8 refractor I have decided to sell the TAL.

Here is the review and photos of the scope when it first arrived and my first and second light reports......

Please note that no mount or diagonal is provided, however I have added a carry bag and long Vixen dovetail that were not originally included.

Astroboot have also provided a second finder bracket that has been correctly drilled to match the holes on the OTA.

The Dew shield has been flocked, a Tal 25mm and 6mm eyepiece plus a cross hair reticule are included, along with tube rings, a 2" to 1.25" reducer and a 6x30 finder.

Price is £160, pickup only please from Bury, Lancashire.

Any trial welcome - I will supply tea/coffee if you brings the Jaffas :icon_biggrin:

nightfisher    6,857

I would have snapped it up but just bought the Bresser newt so blown most of the astro budget