Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Lunt USA

garryblueboy

Having tried most of usual suppliers in around U.K. To obtain a adapter to fit my Lunt LS75F filter to my newly acquired Lunt LS80 I mailed Lunt in the USA 

Faye kindly replied and said she would look into it for me after couple of days she said they had stoped producing the adapters and dint have any but would kindly send 

me the details to get one made up in the uk so I said thanks 24hr later she said the production manager could make me one up and ship to me if I wanted 

to which I agreed this was on Monday the 5th March well it was delivered today what out standing service along with two sets of new O rings for the pressure tuner which I asked for at same time in case mine ever need replacing in the future so Lunt USA you have given out standing service . And here it is waiting for the sun ☀️ 

IMG_2143.JPG

IMG_2144.JPG

IMG_2145.JPG

• Helen locked this topic

Archived