SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

starbob707

Hello all' been a lurker for years ' just join' Been a member of Cloudy Nights for many years and doing astronomy and imaging since 1997.  Have my own Observatory in my yard. I live in Southern IN. USA' out in a rual area with nice dark skies. I have own many scopes' I love to try them out and move on. Had about every Takahashi made and many big Dobs. Right now in my observatory I have a 12in Skyline dob from Orion and  just got a Astro Tech 115mm apo for my mount a cgem pier mounted.  Here is my new 115mm will post more pics later.  My favorite objects are Globular Clusters.  Glad to be aboard' Thanks Bob

G3Jns0G.jpg

Thanks all for your kind words.  Will post pic when I get my AT 115 setup' The weather this weekin is cold and damp and cloudy.  Last weekin was 3 days of perfect skies but that darn moon was coming up. Thats the way it is here in what they call the Ohio Valley area of the US.  Clear one day clouds the next. But we do get allot of clear nights in the summer and winter' about  40% clear. Thanks again Bob

Archived