Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

Sign in to follow this  
therion82

COMPLETED - skywatcher 127 mak

Hello there! If someone has a 127 mak, in great condition (and reasonable price), that doesn't use/want anymore, (and he's/she's willing to post to Europe, at buyer's cost) can surely drop me a message!

thanks!!!

Edited by therion82

Found and bought from SGL member!

Thanks a lot everyone who responded to this .
I guess I will make it for Mars opposition, just in time :) 

admins, please close this thread

It was a pleasure dealing with you Stelios. 

Absolute gent to deal with.  :)

Ant 

• Thanks 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By spanglysparkly
      Hi all
      I first came on here when I bought my first telescope, a Meade LT6 ACF in 2014. Everything was great and then we moved and despite taking care with my precious LT6, I could not align the scope and it was left to one side. I have since sold it and sort of regretting it as I sold it for much, much less than I bought it for. Ah well, can’t do anything about it now.
      so getting to the point, I’m on the lookout for another telescope and one that won’t get left in the corner.
      It would need to be easy to move about and set up. I took some great photos of the moon with my LT6 and my iPhone and would want to do the same again with other planets. 

I’m not sure that the 200p skywatcher dob would be easy for me to move around as it is huge, although I think this would be the one I should get (when they are back in stock!). I know I haven’t got the patience or the time for what I would call proper AP. Or should I look at something different? I could stretch to £1000. I’m not right techy and I think that’s why I couldn’t figure out how to solve my go to problems on the LT6 and led to it becoming something to look at rather than look through and it has put me off goto’s. which makes me think that eq’s might be out of my ability range.

please can you give me some advice?

• By KateSheff
      Hiya, 
      I'm planning on getting a telescope for my son for Christmas (he'll be 6 by then). I want it to have some lasting potential and would rsther get a decent ish one so he can actually see things more clearly and retain his interest, although obv don't want to spend a fortune. However, we don't have a car, so in terms of opportunities to take advantage of dark skies, it would need to be portable. I was all set on the Skywatcher Heritage 150p and it seemed to tick so many boxes, and it kept getting tagged as very portable and great for travel, but I just noticed the weight is 7.5kg... so it may be portable compared to bigger ones, but I'm not sure about lugging it, a whole load of camping gear and two kids on a bus and a train! 
      Does anyone have any recommendations for anything similar spec-wise, where you can collimate both ends etc, that's also an easy set up and that's just a bit more lightweight?
      Thanks,
      Kate
    • By Matteoconti1292
      Hi to everyone, 
      I'm new in the world of the telescope and as my first telescope I bought an used Skywatcher 70/700 with supatrak mount and I hope that someone can help to understand the equipment I'll need to connect (cable, bluetooth or wi-fi add) my telescope mount to a Mac and control it by software like EQMac or Stellarium.
      Thanks
    • By hukay
      Bought this mount for a cheap price and I found out that there is something missing...maybe a gear???
      I need your expertise on where to get parts for my  mount or anyone who can 3D print the parts? 

• By lkimber
      I know it may be a bit of a long shot but I'm looking to buy a HEQ5 Pro mount or an NEQ6 Pro or something similar. Preferably belt driven but not necessary as can happily modify it. Please let me know if you have anything! Thanks.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.