Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_lunar_close-ups_winners.thumb.jpg.b5fb18580607a749e382266fe55a02a1.jpg

mikeDnight

20mm Vixen LV eyepiece

Posted (edited)

I'm looking for a Vixen 20mm LV eyepiece in good condition. And I'm hoping with all the high end wide field Eyepieces in use on SGL, that someone may have an unused or even unloved 20mm 50° LV lying around. If so id be happy to hear from you.

Original box is not important!

Many thanks

Mike

Edited by mikeDnight

I think the LV 20 will be a 50 afov. My 9mm is a 50 but my 6mm is a 45. An extra 5 degrees is worth having. Good luck with the search.

• Like 1

Thanks Ian, I've corrected the error! Its my 2.5mm LV that is 45°. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, 25585 said:

If you want new 20mm...

The eyepiece sleuth strikes again !

Nice one.:headbang:

• Like 2

16 hours ago, 25585 said:

If you want new 20mm...

Thanks for the link, but €99 is a bit excessive. My wife says "patience is a virtue, seldom possessed by women and never possessed by men!" I'll bide my time and prove her wrong, even if it means never actually getting one.:icon_biggrin:  I shall console myself with the belief that they are so good that nobody wants to part with them, and I've already got one, so should consider myself fortunate! :happy7:

40 minutes ago, mikeDnight said:

Thanks for the link, but €99 is a bit excessive. My wife says "patience is a virtue, seldom possessed by women and never possessed by men!" I'll bide my time and prove her wrong, even if it means never actually getting one.:icon_biggrin:  I shall console myself with the belief that they are so good that nobody wants to part with them, and I've already got one, so should consider myself fortunate! :happy7:

So when did you order it then Mike?  :wink2:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, mikeDnight said:

SLVs cost more. I have a pair of 20mm LVs for bino viewing, both bought pre-owned. Check ebay, they come up there fairly reguarly. Never seen a 25mm LV though.