Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

No Politics Please...

DRT

Or just wait until another TV dealer shuts up shop and sells off remaining stock ?  :S  ?

I'm not complaining though, saving 25% on a 21mm Ethos was a very warm feeling :)

Just placed a massive order with a US company which is due to arrive in April. The import costs are massive enough already (now I know why goods in the UK have the same numerical value in £ as the US price in $!), so I hope nothing happens before it arrives. Mind you, that would require the EU to get its act together in 6 weeks, so I think I am safe!

As the option to buy from the US directly is not used by myself, due to the duties and tax applied.
I much prefer to buy via a UK supplier with who I have a UK based warranty contract, far easier.

As to worrying about Trumpist threats, let’s wait and see how it pans out.
I am in this hobby for the long haul.

In answer to your question though,
I would buy anyway as it would be at an agreed price with a UK supplier in my case.

Archived