Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Amateur Astrophotography Magazine

Aidan

Does anyone subscribe to this online Magazine?   First and foremost I do have to say it’s very good.

However, having paid for a yearly subscription, I found out by chance that have ceased using their original publisher and now publish elsewhere.  

Tried numerous times emailing the original publisher with no reply... so now I’m left with 9 months of paid for subscription and nothing to show for it.   No response either from Amateur Astrophotography Magazine via their website.

Anyone else in this situation and not getting any response to find out what’s going on?

Rgds

Aidan

Having renewed my subscription in August last year Magzter are refusing a refund as it is beyond their  90 day window for refunds and are offering a months Gold Subscription for magazines I'm not interested in. Not a large sum involved but obviously an unethical business.

Steve

3 hours ago, swilleter said:

Having renewed my subscription in August last year Magzter are refusing a refund as it is beyond their  90 day window for refunds and are offering a months Gold Subscription for magazines I'm not interested in. Not a large sum involved but obviously an unethical business.

Steve

I’m in the same situation.  I’m not interested in their other offerings...They refuse to refund for the same reasons above.   It’s bullying tactics IMO.. taking full advantage of those who know there is nothing they can do to retaliate.

Also be aware there is no way to cancel your subscription from auto-renewal unless you specifically ask... You can’t even delete your card details from your profile.

A pretty poor example of how to look after your customers.   To say I’m P*****d off about the whole thing is an understatement.... 

Hi all, I am the Editor of the Amateur Astrophotography Magazine. I am all to aware of the problems that have arose this month with the magazine leaving magzter and moving over to issuu.

Please, if any paying subscribers have any issue's what so ever, please feel free to email me from the website and I will 100% fix this problem for you. 

Again, so sorry for any and all problems that you may have came across.

Steve

19 hours ago, steve astromag said:

Hi all, I am the Editor of the Amateur Astrophotography Magazine.

Hi Steve,

Is there a Contents listing of each issue? The site shows thumbnails and I have to click each issue cover separately and read the cover to find what they subjects are about.

Cheers

• 5 months later...

Archived