Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Star adventurer

Hello everyone!
I have dslr camera from canon and want to start Astrophotography (I already have telescope, but want to start this kind of shooting).
I have couple of questions:

1) does the star adventurer is recommended? Or should I buy a different kind of system? I'm new to this world of dslr shooting (without a telescope...).

2) I understand that I need to buy the ball head (to attach the camera), eq wedge (to do long exposures), and the star adventurer itself (the motor), and tripod (legs), should I need to buy another things? Because I understand all of this sold separately and I don't want to miss something... and there is recommendation for good stable tripod legs?
Thank you very much!!

That list should get everything you need.

For a tripod. Bigger and heavier is generally considered better for stability and damping.  But any tripod that will take the total weight mounted on it should be acceptable.

Archived