SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Sunset 28/02/06 Dorset

Ant

I work in Dorset Allan! Long drive but I like my Job! Plus it's right down on the Somerset Border and the skies are DARK!

The only snag is that my boss always comes up to pub (where I stay) and forces drink down me - after two or three pints, I have no interest in observing / imaging.

Ant

Ant

Aaahh - Dorset pubs - Yes I live on the Hampshire/Dorset border(about 200 metres away), and as I understand it one can fall amongst thieves in them! Not that I ever go in them of course ......... :laugh: :laugh:

You probably pass by my door at Ringwood as you travel back to Rayleigh though!

Allan, this pub is great and does an amazing breakfast :laugh:

Not sure that I go anywhere ringwood - A30 to shaftesbury, A350 to A303, A303 to M3 then onto the M25.

The skies are damn dark at the pub, I also have the local famers permission to use his field for observing - but I can't get the car into the field so I don't bother. But I am going to take my kit down tomorrow and see if the clear skies that the met-office are promising for thursday night / friday morning are actually right. Might try out the new lens that Russ sourced for me.

Cheers Russ, the sky did look a lot nicer than the picture shows...

Ant

Archived