Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Lunar 100 resources

Stu

After being alerted to Mr Woods’ book by @Knighty2112 I received my copy this afternoon. Swift delivery from our Amazonian chums...

To date we’ve been using VMA and the Cambridge Photographic Atlas via a long, laborious exercise of printed screenshots from an E-Book that I turned into a PDF and printed out...

This Atlas is superb. It will act as a brilliant “at eyepiece” resource instead of what we’ve been trying to use via a few inferior apps and print outs. 

Thanks Gus ?? Money well spent...

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Stargazer McCabe said:

After being alerted to Mr Woods’ book by @Knighty2112 I received my copy this afternoon. Swift delivery from our Amazonian chums...

To date we’ve been using VMA and the Cambridge Photographic Atlas via a long, laborious exercise of printed screenshots from an E-Book that I turned into a PDF and printed out...

This Atlas is superb. It will act as a brilliant “at eyepiece” resource instead of what we’ve been trying to use via a few inferior apps and print outs. 

Thanks Gus ?? Money well spent...

Yes, it’s a great book. Hope you enjoy it. Fast service from Amazon too despite the weather! :) 

• 1 year later...

I am totally new to astronomy but had already decided to start with the moon. Well, why wouldn’t I? It is closer, bigger and much easier to see for starters. Then I found the Lunar 100 and I just love a challenge. Then came the operation on my hand, so I have to confine myself to reading about it until later this week when the bandages come off and the stitches come out, so I can then (all being well) actually hold and lift my binos and scope.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Criermike said:

I am totally new to astronomy but had already decided to start with the moon. Well, why wouldn’t I? It is closer, bigger and much easier to see for starters. Then I found the Lunar 100 and I just love a challenge. Then came the operation on my hand, so I have to confine myself to reading about it until later this week when the bandages come off and the stitches come out, so I can then (all being well) actually hold and lift my binos and scope.

It's a great place to start Mike. Good luck with the OP, and hope you are up and running soon.

• Like 1