Narrowband

2018-02-25 - Sketch of Montes Spitzbergen

N3ptune

There were these mountains available for me to sketch last evening. The moon was high enough but with average transparency, good seeing, the views were pretty sharp.  I examined the moon at 286x using my Orthoscopic 7mm and my 2x barlow. I had very clean results at 212x and 166x.

The sketch was done from 166x with my Starguider 12mm inside 2x Barlow, a very comfortable setup.

This is my sketch

9yc8OhQ.png

Thanks for watching again! (And I am going back outside in a few minutes to look at the moon again. Hopefully I'll have the energy to produce another better sketch.)

Thanks to you who looked at the sketch of the mountains. It's true they are not easy to sketch..

@mikeDnight I am in the process of deciding if I go outside setup the telescope for another lunar observation. I am kind of tired mentally and physically.. It's an hard decision perhaps a 15 mins powernap could settle things for tonight.

But If I go It's to sketch.

Thanks for looking.

Nouvelle cuisine? hahaha I am not exactly sure what you mean @Ruud but thanks :p

Archived