Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

2nd light with the Lunt 80

garryblueboy

Second light using the Lunt 80 today what a difference a day makes I got to see what the extra 20mm is all about within minutes the proms were so clear and distinct the disk appears very large in the field of view almost twice the size of the 60mm time to add the binos within minuets WoW the two 19mm flat eyepices I got from Paulastro were superb and now I was getting surface detail and fantastic views of proms at 2 o'clock 10 o'clock and 7oclock the seeing improving all the time at around 3oclock there was a nice collection of proms whisping against a nice black background some specual detail started to show a third down the middle of the disk at the centre so all in all a very pleasant 2nd light and very pleased with the Lunt 80 performance can't wait to get it double stacked .

I bet it is a cracker Garry, it is quite staggering what a difference 20mm can make in all scopes ? it’s great you are pleased with the scope and it can only get better as the summer months gets closer ?

Archived