Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Jelly on a plate!

simmo39

Hi all, Managed a couple of hours out side on Thursday so while the moon was still dozing i had a quick go at the Jelly fish. This is another WIP but with the data so far got im pleased with the result even if a there is a bit of noise. 

20 x 8min subs taken at - 15 with my QHY 10 through my SW 130 pds.

26586722018_24cc91e86b_b.jpg

Hints and tips welcome.

1 hour ago, Mr Spock said:

Looks a good start. It's good to see people posting WIPs. Some more data will get rid of the noise. I would reduce the saturation though - it looks a bit too intense.

Thanks, hopefully the next re pro  will be a bit less saturated. 

I agree about reducing saturation.  I like the widefield.  I tend to like the natural...uncropped...versions of images.  The native scale, after all, is the best for a given scope/camera combo as afr as clarity and tightness.  portions of this target are pretty faint.  More data will definitely help.  What is WIP, btw?

Rodd

16 hours ago, Rodd said:

I agree about reducing saturation.  I like the widefield.  I tend to like the natural...uncropped...versions of images.  The native scale, after all, is the best for a given scope/camera combo as afr as clarity and tightness.  portions of this target are pretty faint.  More data will definitely help.  What is WIP, btw?

Rodd

Hi and thanks, WIP is work in progress. Tried last night to get some more data but by the time I had aligned and was ready to go wall to wall cloud!

Archived