Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Saturday morning sun

Pig

A lovely flare in the 2 O’clock position showing some great detail, well worth a look. There are also a few others dotted about all 4 quadrants ?

The surface detail is also looking splendid again today.... by the way the new sun hat I purchased works brilliantly so for £12 it is a decent purchase with no faffing about with towels etc

I also just realised my name is also an anagram of “Ha sun” . How sad am I ? I don’t need a vote on that question as I feel I know the answer already.

Off back out I go befeore I miss all the action ?

17 minutes ago, Pig said:

A lovely flare in the 2 O’clock position showing some great detail, well worth a look. There are also a few others dotted about all 4 quadrants ?

The surface detail is also looking splendid again today.... by the way the new sun hat I purchased works brilliantly so for £12 it is a decent purchase with no faffing about with towels etc

I also just realised my name is also an anagram of “Ha sun” . How sad am I ? I don’t need a vote on that question as I feel I know the answer already.

Off back out I go befeore I miss all the action ?

Going outside myself in a minute, there hasn't been many Saturdays as nice as this lately! 

27 minutes ago, Pig said:

I also just realised my name is also an anagram of “Ha sun”

I give up, I've spent ages on this one and the closest I can get is 'giP'! ;)

Might actually have a chance to have a look later on, glad there's something to see :) 

21 minutes ago, Pete Presland said:

Going outside myself in a minute, there hasn't been many Saturdays as nice as this lately! 

It’s still a bit cold outside but there are two lovely proms on opposite sides of the limb...?

11 minutes ago, Stu said:

I give up, I've spent ages on this one and the closest I can get is 'giP'! ;)

I was kind of expecting that from someone utS ?

1 hour ago, Pig said:

It’s still a bit cold outside but there are two lovely proms on opposite sides of the limb...?

I was kind of expecting that from someone utS ?

I'm sure you expected it from me as much as anyone! ;) 

Just had my first look at the sun for a long time, a couple of very nice proms and some tiddlers too.

Nice report. I was just wondering was there any white light action going on? I had a look just now for the first time in a long time and couldn't see a thing! The n a s a Soho website is down so I can't check on there.

2 minutes ago, Paz said:

Nice report. I was just wondering was there any white light action going on? I had a look just now for the first time in a long time and couldn't see a thing! The n a s a Soho website is down so I can't check on there.

The surface looks pretty bare in Ha so I suspect nothing in WL

23 minutes ago, Stu said:

The surface looks pretty bare in Ha so I suspect nothing in WL

1 minute ago, Pig said:

There is quite a lot of granulation in Ha but I didn’t see any spots or areas of Plage ?

Thanks for the replies - just my luck! When I grow up I want a Ha scope!

Archived