Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hello from New Forest

Fredster1970

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, ngwillym said:

Hi Fredster - I almost missed a near neighbour. I'm in Marchwood - on the road to the Bold Forrester

Literally next door. Often go down that way with the camera. Or past it on the way to Lepe or Calshot.

7 hours ago, cletrac1922 said:

Welcome Fred from land down under

You travel and meet people from all over the universe in here

Visual person as well, and just venturing to AP

John

I keep thinking of tinkering around with AP but only Milkyway, constellations, time lapse sort of stuff. Would need to completely change my kit around to accommodate DSO AP.

Welcome to SGL. This a very friendly forum, and it's great to share experiences on here if you want. 

You have a great telescope in the C6 SE, very good for seeing a large assortment of objects. 

11 hours ago, 25585 said:

Welcome to SGL. This a very friendly forum, and it's great to share experiences on here if you want. 

You have a great telescope in the C6 SE, very good for seeing a large assortment of objects. 

Many thanks for the welcome. Yes very happy with the C6. Would have been nice to have kept the ED80 too, would have made a nice combo. But my wife would not have any of it.

18 hours ago, Fredster1970 said:

I keep thinking of tinkering around with AP but only Milkyway, constellations, time lapse sort of stuff. Would need to completely change my kit around to accommodate DSO AP.

Have look my club website

Monthly newsletter posted last night

What members are doing

http://sas.org.au/

John

Archived