Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_30_second_exp_2.thumb.jpg.7719b6f2fbecda044d407d8aba503777.jpg

Thought I would try my hand with another entry. Same old setup, Tak FC-100DC on AZGTi mount. Mark VI binoviewers, Zeiss 25mm orthos, x1.7 GPC and a AP Barcon with extension tube, guessing around x150, maybe less.

iPhone 6 Plus handheld at the eyepiece using ProCam 4 to take the image and PS Express to crop and tweak it a little.

IMG_7161.JPG

• Like 8

Very good Stu. So pleased you gave me the 'heads up' on this yesterday. I had over 50 people at the public star party who all saw the X and V. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mark at Beaufort said:

Very good Stu. So pleased you gave me the 'heads up' on this yesterday. I had over 50 people at the public star party who all saw the X and V. 

Great stuff Mark! It was a very good night. Chilly though! Bbbrrrrrr! :) 

10 minutes ago, Stu said:

Chilly though! Bbbrrrrrr! :) 

You should have been on the old disused airfield - it was cold although the organisers had hot drinks and food available

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mark at Beaufort said:

You should have been on the old disused airfield - it was cold although the organisers had hot drinks and food available

Yes, bet that was bitter!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.