Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_2019_sp_banner.thumb.jpg.a0ff260c05b90dead5c594e9b4ee9fd0.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
valleyman

COMPLETED - Lunt LS60THa/B1200C 60mm H-alpha Telescope

SOLD

Going to sell my Lunt LS60THa/B1200C 60mm H-alpha Telescope and go for a Quark and SD 80 set up so I can use the scope for wide view astro in the summer.

I have only just bought this from FLO so somebody is going to get a bargain.

I will included a  Tel Vue SOL Searcher

It comes in its own fitted case and I have all the original packaging so I would be happy to post it 

The Lunt LS60THa is a complete Solar Telescope with a 60mm aperture.

The front singlet lens reduces half the stray light of an achromat, fully eliminating the possibility of on-axis coma, astigmatism, de-centering aberrations and provides a full spherical corrected flat-field.

An internal etalon with tune adjustment allows for a <0.75 Angstrom bandpass.

The LS60THa/B1200C comes with the B1200 blocking filter. The star diagonal in which the blocking filter is installed, is equipped as standard for 1.25" eyepieces and with a T2 camera connection.

With 500mm focal length it provides a ~4.5 mm image through a 12mm blocking filter. Fine adjustment is achieved with a Crayford style with 10:1 reduction. 

Supplied with an aluminium finished hard case with fitted foam.

Asking £1600 ono P&P included

IMG_0752.JPG

IMG_0753.JPG

Edited by valleyman
removed duplicated paragraphs