SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Alex Houston

Hello, my name is Alex Houston and I live in Central Scotland. I have been interested in astronomy since a very young age and am a member of Stirling Astronomical Society. I am a keen astrophotographer and have taken advice from SGL in the past. Having had a photo of the lunar surface published in the March 2018 edition of Sky at Night magazine, I thought that I might have something to contribute and, therefore, decided to join.

Hi Alex, welcome on board. I'm in Stirling so not too far from you. I'll look out your lunar image in March's edition of S@N. Hopefully I'll get along to the Smith or Highland sometime.

Clear skies,

Roy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎20‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 09:50, Alex Houston said:

Hello, my name is Alex Houston and I live in Central Scotland. I have been interested in astronomy since a very young age and am a member of Stirling Astronomical Society. I am a keen astrophotographer and have taken advice from SGL in the past. Having had a photo of the lunar surface published in the March 2018 edition of Sky at Night magazine, I thought that I might have something to contribute and, therefore, decided to join.

Hi Alex, what page was it on? 

Doh..page 31 should have gone to specsavers..

Archived