SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

And while i'm at it... M45

DeanWatson

Could probably do with a bit more data and the black a little bit clipped to the right. And I was dewing up (excuses, excuses!) but not overly devasted with this - Was just hoping for a bit more of the lovely blue web I've seen from others (particularly a lovely one from Kelling - Can't remember whose it was - Step forward Sir!) on here. Still, as for my 'adventures with curves' getting some practice.

center]8987_normal.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Hi Dean,

The curves adjustments are bringign out the nebulosity nicely :)

If you haven't got it already I would download PixinsightLE and the DBE tutorial as it will allow you to tackle the gradient. If you do this earlier in the IP workflow you will have much more latitude to play with in the subsequent steps.

Alternatively download the 30 day trial of GradienteXtermiantor which is a plugin for the "photoshop" series and is a bit easier to use.

I'm on soggy string connectiona t teh moment so cat show you the effect it would ahve on your image.

Billy...

Archived