Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello from Indiana

Old Man

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. I am just a visual right now, always have been. I have been into photography for about 25 years, and have always been a Pentax user. I have to much Pentax equipment now to even consider a change in brands. But I just cannot find a software that supports Pentax DSLR's.

I have 2 K10D's, I fell in love with them right from the first one, I think they take better pictures than the newer ones, but no software to support them on my laptop. But, as soon as the weather breaks here, I am going to try a legacy lens, a 250mm with a 77mm aperture.  Just hope I can get it focused.

My scopes and camera will be mounted on a new AVX mount that I got back in October, but it has yet to see first light due to the cold and rain, clouds and being in 70's I just cannot tolerate the cold, anything below the high 50's and I am house bound. But, once again I hope to try it, and thanks for the warm welcome. I have a lot interesting forums to read.

Thanks, Old Man   aka   Mike

Archived