SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Happy Valentines Day!

So I just come in from work and the wife says to me; "Your valentines present is on your desk"
I dashed up to my office to find these little beauties waiting for me! 
Looking forward to taking a peep at the stars with them when the clouds disappear.

https://www.firstlightoptics.com/observation-binoculars/opticron-oregon-observation-70mm-binoculars.html

@FLO Wife got my son to order them a few days back. You kept that one quiet you little rascals!  :) 

Just now, RayD said:

12 other blokes with me looking at the cards in Tesco at 7 o'clock last night hoping there was a half decent one left, each with a bunch of roses under their arm :icon_biggrin:

I witnessed this scene this morning in Sainsburys. Although not as many fellas, probably around 4/5. Did make me laugh when I walked in though! :icon_biggrin:

You are a lucky man. 

I bought my beloved some Godmister vintage cheddar cheese in the shape of a large heart and covered in red wax.

We both consider that Cheese and Valentine’s Day to be perfect partners....

Paul

PS. The Godminster cheese is exceptional!

Archived