SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Skymaster 20 x 80

louismark

Hi so I just ordered a pair of these from FLO (my first ever pair of binoculars) as I wanted something a bit more portable than the telescope. The only issue I have now is the wife thinks I've turned into a perv ? but she thinks that about anyone who has binoculars ? 

So my binoculars turned up today, thanks FLO great packaging by the way, they certainly look the business and have some weight to them. But as luck would have it, it's cloudy tonight ? grrrr so I will have to spy on the neighbors with em lol

Come on clouds go away

• 2 weeks later...

Glad you got good views with the big bins. I much prefer a monopod to a tripod, I must say, simply because the monopod is even faster to set up. I have 16x80 bins, and they can be held for short spells without support, but the image is definitely better with support. If time allows, and certainly for outreach sessions I actually use a P-mount.

Archived