SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

m57+m13

OXO

Last night was one of the clearest nights in a while so after waiting till 1.00am for the clouds to fly off i setup the ST102 thinking it wouldnt last but it did.

Here's M13 and M57 taken at prime focus of the St102 with a CANON 300d, 20x20secs stacked.

image.jpg

image.jpg

James :laugh:

Thanks, Rog

I was a really nice night after 1.00am i was observing with the Mak 127 on a Photo Tripod and Imaging with the ST102 on the HEQ5 mount hehe this turned out to be great fun. Lot's of Meteors last night too must of made 20 wish's :laugh:.

Hope it's clear for you Rog :laugh:

Hi Alan,

I used ISO 800 for these images i normally use 1600 but i wanted to try 800 for a change this helped in processing the LP out of the images greatly, noise wise there wasnt much differance TBH which is good in a way.

ST80 eh i wouldnt mind one of those so small but a great performer.

Don't mind you playing with the image/images at all Alan hehe i do it all the time as you may of noticed :laugh: :laugh:. Good job on the processing i'll save that to my H/D.

Thanks

James :laugh:

Archived