SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

AR2669 - Bad sketch and notes 6/2/18

Alan White

3 minutes ago, domstar said:

Thanks. Always good to see what other people do. A nice pointer on how to make my notes more human and I'd completely forgotten that I should commit last night's session to paper.

I like to see how others make notes.

My ones are a reminder to myself and very unscientific, my night time nights are often vague until I refer to my atlas for correct names and facts.

The basic form came off the internet.

1 hour ago, Alan White said:

After a pointer on here from Kerry Lewis, got a gap in the cloud and 30 minutes break from working at home.
Here is my scan of my average notes and poor sketch.

Scan0001.thumb.jpg.5ac1660db43aed02e0c8beff1487cfc3.jpg

Be careful about sketching Alan! A few more clear patches over the next few days and you'll be able to see the spot evolve. Then you'll be hooked!! ✏:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, teoria_del_big_bang said:

Thanks, Nice to see how you do notes and  is in a good format. Sketch looks okay to me and looking at your notes is worrying for me as I can read your handwriting much better than I can read my own. :icon_scratch:

Steve

Worrying that you can read my writing, no one else can.

Archived