SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Another blurry Jupiter

astroman001

I have just had a look at your website.  What a treat, a fantastic example of what can be achieved from a back garden in the U.K.

Some of your Saturn shots are better than the Pioneer 10 ones from NASA......  I was contemplating a good planetary camera and the 224mc seems to deliver..  Cannot wait til Jupiter is a bit more prominent in the evenings.  Keep posting.

Nice picture, especially with the cloud cover lately. The post above also prompted me to go to your website and yes a treat indeed. And so inspiring for newcomers like myself showing what can be achieved, albeit with a great deal of effort.  Thank you :thumbright:

I am not saying I will ever take photos to this standard but knowing what can be done encourages me to try just that bit harder.

Steve

I had a look out the front door through tired blurry eyes early this morning, bright Jupiter is just too low in my sky, skimming the tree top's and what with the street light, not worth setting up the scope. I'll just have to wait longer for the right time, which according to my information could be something like 6 Years  away before Jupiter is high enough in my sky for the better views?

Archived