Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_beauty_night_skies.thumb.jpg.2711ade15e31d01524e7dc52d15c4217.jpg

MartinS

COMPLETED - Looking for Evostar 80ED DS PRO

Hi

I am looking for an Evostar 80ED DS Pro telescope must be in good condition. I am based in York willing to collect within 40 Miles. 

Thank you

Martin

2 hours ago, newbie alert said:

He's not within 40 miles of York thou

I don't think that matters since the seller is willing to post 

8 minutes ago, geordie85 said:

I don't think that matters since the seller is willing to post 

Some buyers don't want it sent in the post as you can't insure glass products through most couriers 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Wryter
      The LED screen on my vintage (1993) Celestron NexStar 8 is no longer legible. Thus, I am looking for a replacement controller OR a compatible mount and controller. No NexStar+ controller will work with my old mount and I'm too new to this to know if a newer mount would be compatible with my old 8" OTA.
    • By Hitman77
      Hi SGL team,
      Is anyone in, or near, Edinburgh/Scotland selling an EQ5 mount?

Andy
    • By todick
      Hi I am trying get a replacement dec gearing for a Sky Scan head, can any body got any idea who made it or where I can get the  parts
      great head shame  I cannot get it repaired.
      Thanks

• By Kelian98
      Hello,
      I wonder how can I mount the ZWO ASI 60mm Guidescope on the Evostar 72ED (elsewhere than the Vixen Style Finderscope Shoe, because the guidescope seems to be a bit too heavy).
      Do I need a Vixen Bar of a specific length ? Or another type of adaptor ?
      Is someone using another solution ?
      Thanks !

• By Patbloke
      Can't make my mind up on whether or not to buy a newt for ZWO imaging.
      The Skywatcher pds range seem to be modified slightly for prime focus imaging (is this just a DSLR photography thing?) Every imager I have ever met seems to use the smaller newts like the 130 or 150 pds... Someone said that there's less possibility of the tube being bothered by the wind for one reason? 
      I realise that aperture is king when visual observing (yes I also realise that quality is as important) not so sure on imaging?
      I found a reasonably priced used 130p but doesn't have dual focuser which I am used to on my scopes, so I'm tempted to just go for it... However as once having access to a 200p I used to love using that scope for visual... 
      Not sure and I am procrastinating over this one so much I think I'm going to need therapy!!! I have resorted to trying a poll for the first time ? Not sure how that works either, but every day is a school day folks!
      P.S I am reading every photon counts but it's taking some time 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.