Do you think these are genuine Baader - seems very good price

7 minutes ago, fozzybear said:

yes and next week i'm off work for a week nice cold weather due, but hey ho i bet it will be cloudy, we will have to wait and see

I'm off work the week after next so I'll hope I get the chance to use my eyepieces then. Clear skys for you next week!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks all for the feedback. I could say there's no going back but it is Amazon and could cancel. But I think I will keep them, supposed to be delivered Wednesday so fellow astronomers within 50 mile radius of Skipton better get their viewing in before that if it does mean 2 weeks of cloud. :sad2:

Steve

Just now, teoria_del_big_bang said:

Thanks all for the feedback. I could say there's no going back but it is Amazon and could cancel. But I think I will keep them, supposed to be delivered Wednesday so fellow astronomers within 50 mile radius of Skipton better get their viewing in before that if it does mean 2 weeks of cloud. :sad2:

Steve

I'm probably on the 50 mile mark you'll add another 2 weeks on to my 2 weeks!

45 minutes ago, fozzybear said:

So if the wind is southerly route that's February ruined for me here, as we get your weather a couple of days later cheers lads...... normally . ex Manc born and bred.

49 minutes ago, Bino Pete said:

I'm probably on the 50 mile mark you'll add another 2 weeks on to my 2 weeks!

Oh hell I had better cancel the order then :icon_scratch:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived