SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Swaledale Moonset

Saturday 20th Jan, evening.  -7C, powder snow and howling wolves...

...turn the volume UP to 11!

Vimeo does compromise the resolution.  Canon 7D MkII, Samyang 16mm f2.  2, 4 & 6s exposures.  Processed in Lightroom and  VSDC Video Editor.

Cheers, Paul.

Lovely video Paul - what a fantastic looking landscape as well.

How many exposures went into this? I did a time-lapse video with my 7D Mk I a few years ago, and realised that I'd almost doubled the shutter count of a camera I'd had and used regularly for the previous 4 years!

Nigel

I like that Paul.

What also interests me is that I like the clouds scudding through in yours but in my own I don't ! 

I also quite like the moon shine on the snow and how it slightly changes as the moon starts to set,

Dave.

4 hours ago, davew said:

I like that Paul.

What also interests me is that I like the clouds scudding through in yours but in my own I don't ! 

I also quite like the moon shine on the snow and how it slightly changes as the moon starts to set,

Dave.

Cheers Dave.

Maybe the lack of light pollution?  I also process to minimise the colour that the camera records to make it more 'as seen'.

Archived