Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

• Announcements

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_rgb.jpg.9467c4d39b22ba8239e1b5ad252fcee2.jpg

Bino Pete    115

Celestron XLT 2" diagonal

Includes 2" - 1.25" adapter

SCT fit

original packaging

The diagonal is in excellent condition

May swap for Baader Hyperion 68 degree 10mm eyepiece or Baader Aspheric eyepiece 31mm or 36mm - these must be in excellent condition with caps etc

Price includes postage (1st class signed for)

£110  £89

Lancashire area

Cash payment or fees paid via Paypal.

IMG_0716.JPG

IMG_0714.JPG

IMG_0711.JPG

Edited by Bino Pete

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SiriusDoggy
      Hey guys, I'm not sure if anyone is interested in this but I'm always forgetting where certain features are in the hand controller so I created this menu tree for the CGX with the current firmware.  Man, what a pain it was. I didn't realize how deep the structure was until I started handwriting it out. And then I find out the manual for the CGX-L has the menu tree in it! Why didn't they include it in the manual for the CGX? They are pretty much identical though I went into a little more detail in mine.
      CGX Menu Tree
      I can send it to anyone that wants it as a PDF if you send me a private message with your email address. 
    • By Bino Pete
      Revelation 2 inch eyepiece - 30mm
      Revelation 2 inch eyepiece - 42mm

Both eyepieces come with original boxes and end caps
      Both are in excellent condition

£42 each or both for £75
      Lancashire area
      Includes free UK postage (signed for)
      Cash payment or Paypal (fees paid).

• By Darkmatterfox
      I just bought a T-ring adapter for my nikon d3000 and want to connect it to my celestron powerseeker 127EQ, I have read some tutorials about focusing but can't understand it clearly.. (English is not my native language and there's no much info in spanish) 
      SO 
      I saw in a video that I can use a barlow lens to achieve focusing but I'm not sure if this works, I have a 3x barlow.
      Am I missing something? Is there any other piece I'm missing for achieving focus? I have seen many videos where they connect the t-ring to another weird tubes to enlarge everything but I dont know if I need those.. I'm a total noob in this
      Can someone explain to me how prime focus works? What else I need to buy to focus? Help please
    • By Kraiden
      Hey guys this is my first time on this website. I bought a Celestron 50az and I am able to observe the moon very clearly, but I'm having problems observing planets can someone explain to me step by step how to observe planets with this telescope. Also can I view nebulas, galxy, clusters with this? ( I think not, right?) Thanks!!!
    • By Marky1973
      ***Updated with individual prices***
      I purchased this early this year but just haven't been using it. A combination of other stuff going on and just generally bad timing on the 3 good nights we have had this year means I have not been able to get into using it in the way I had hoped. And I don't see it getting any better, so seems sensible to move it one to someone who can use it more effectively while I concentrate on broadband imaging with my ED80.
      So, I have the XLT Fastar Compatible OTA on a Vixen dovetail with the 6x30 finder, 1.25" visual back and 25mm EP.
      I also got a Skywatcher SCT focuser to help with mirror flop for imaging.
      Also Bahtinov Mask
      And homemade Sun Filter and Dew/Light shield that i can throw in if anyone wants them.
      OTA is in perfect condition with the usual expected scratches on the dovetail, but otherwise in great condition. It is a fantastic scope giving great views, I am just not going to be able to use it much.
      £875 for the OTA
      £75 for the Focuser
      £15 Bahtinov Mask
      £950 for the lot or make me an offer!
      Collection for OTA preferred as this is a bulky, fragile item and couriers generally will not insure such glass going through the post. I am not keen on posting, but could consider it if buyer is willing to organise themselves and take responsibility for it. I think I still have the boxes it came in. Focuser and Mask can obviously be posted.
      Bank transfer, paypal accepted.
      I'm in Gloucester.