Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

• Announcements

Welcome to the new Celestial Events Heads Up forum and the Celestial Events Calendar!

Post up about any short notice events such as lift off proms or Super Novae, or discuss events posted in the calendar

Follow the new forum and calendar to receive notifications and make sure you don't miss anything!

Bino Pete    111

Celestron XLT 2" diagonal

Includes 2" - 1.25" adapter

SCT fit

original packaging

The diagonal is in excellent condition

May swap for Baader Hyperion 68 degree 10mm eyepiece or Baader Aspheric eyepiece 31mm or 36mm - these must be in excellent condition with caps etc

Price includes postage (1st class signed for)

£110  £89

Lancashire area

Cash payment or fees paid via Paypal.

IMG_0716.JPG

IMG_0714.JPG

IMG_0711.JPG

Edited by Bino Pete

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SiriusDoggy
      Hey guys, I'm not sure if anyone is interested in this but I'm always forgetting where certain features are in the hand controller so I created this menu tree for the CGX with the current firmware.  Man, what a pain it was. I didn't realize how deep the structure was until I started handwriting it out. And then I find out the manual for the CGX-L has the menu tree in it! Why didn't they include it in the manual for the CGX? They are pretty much identical though I went into a little more detail in mine.
      CGX Menu Tree
      I can send it to anyone that wants it as a PDF if you send me a private message with your email address. 
    • By Bino Pete
      Revelation 2 inch eyepiece - 30mm
      Revelation 2 inch eyepiece - 42mm

Both eyepieces come with original boxes and end caps
      Both are in excellent condition

£42 each or both for £75
      Lancashire area
      Includes free UK postage (signed for)
      Cash payment or Paypal (fees paid).

• By Darkmatterfox
      I just bought a T-ring adapter for my nikon d3000 and want to connect it to my celestron powerseeker 127EQ, I have read some tutorials about focusing but can't understand it clearly.. (English is not my native language and there's no much info in spanish) 
      SO 
      I saw in a video that I can use a barlow lens to achieve focusing but I'm not sure if this works, I have a 3x barlow.
      Am I missing something? Is there any other piece I'm missing for achieving focus? I have seen many videos where they connect the t-ring to another weird tubes to enlarge everything but I dont know if I need those.. I'm a total noob in this
      Can someone explain to me how prime focus works? What else I need to buy to focus? Help please
    • By Kraiden
      Hey guys this is my first time on this website. I bought a Celestron 50az and I am able to observe the moon very clearly, but I'm having problems observing planets can someone explain to me step by step how to observe planets with this telescope. Also can I view nebulas, galxy, clusters with this? ( I think not, right?) Thanks!!!
    • By Marky1973
      ***Updated with individual prices***
      I purchased this early this year but just haven't been using it. A combination of other stuff going on and just generally bad timing on the 3 good nights we have had this year means I have not been able to get into using it in the way I had hoped. And I don't see it getting any better, so seems sensible to move it one to someone who can use it more effectively while I concentrate on broadband imaging with my ED80.
      So, I have the XLT Fastar Compatible OTA on a Vixen dovetail with the 6x30 finder, 1.25" visual back and 25mm EP.
      I also got a Skywatcher SCT focuser to help with mirror flop for imaging.
      Also Bahtinov Mask
      And homemade Sun Filter and Dew/Light shield that i can throw in if anyone wants them.
      OTA is in perfect condition with the usual expected scratches on the dovetail, but otherwise in great condition. It is a fantastic scope giving great views, I am just not going to be able to use it much.
      £875 for the OTA
      £75 for the Focuser
      £15 Bahtinov Mask
      £950 for the lot or make me an offer!
      Collection for OTA preferred as this is a bulky, fragile item and couriers generally will not insure such glass going through the post. I am not keen on posting, but could consider it if buyer is willing to organise themselves and take responsibility for it. I think I still have the boxes it came in. Focuser and Mask can obviously be posted.
      Bank transfer, paypal accepted.
      I'm in Gloucester.